Terms and Conditions of Sale, Use & Copyright Notice
Scope of Service
Palmistry and Vedic Astrology are ancient sciences, thousands of years old. All hand readings and astrological analyzes are based on the interpretation of planets and symbolic patterns represented on a hand and/or chart. This service is not intended as a substitute for medical, legal, professional or financial advice or the use of your own judgment and free will. There is no guarantee of accuracy, results or schedule of events.
The contents published on this website should be viewed as entertainment and not taken as a substitute for medical, financial or legal advice and one’s own discernment and judgement should always be exercised.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all scheduled appointment cancellations. Otherwise, you will be charged anyway. To reschedule a canceled appointment, it is requested 48 hours in advance.
Refund & Liability Policy
Reports and Printed Products
Refunds are offered within 24 hours of purchase for all printed¹ product and reporting service orders. After this time, no refunds are offered, as work and / or printing of the product has already started at this point.
A report is produced based on the information sent by the buyer and to send incorrect information will result in an incorrect report. It is the responsibility of the buyer to send us correct information as otherwise will result in a new charge if the report has to be redone and the answers (if applicable) reevaluated due to buyer’s error.
Shipped products that have not been printed may be returned for a partial refund² provided they are in their original condition and packaging.
Courses & Subscriptions
When/If available on the site, no refunds are offered on purchased courses or subscriptions as course and subscription contents are made available immediately upon purchase.
Consultations and Readings
Due to the nature of the service, there are no refunds for consultations as you paid for guidance based on the time devoted to an analysis of your hand and/or chart. The advises provided, either verbally or written, are not to be considered as a substitute for legal or medical advise. Please consider these prior to making a purchase.
By using this website and purchasing the services and products contained therein, you agree to these terms.
ILUMINA Publications (a/k/a ILUMINA.PUB) reserves all its copyright. No part of this site may be reproduced without the express consent of ILUMINA Publications. Backlinks are allowed. By using this site, you agree to these terms.
Additional Copyright Notices
No part of this website or any of its contents may be appropriated, reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the prior written consent of the authors, except as otherwise provided for separate materials.
You may share this site by any of the following means:
- Using any of the sharing icons at the bottom of pages (Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest, etc.), when available;
- Offering a link or the URL of the content you want to post; and
- You can quote excerpts from the website with attribution to https://en.ilumina.pub
Use and commercial distribution of the content of this site is not permitted without the express prior written consent of the authors.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, designs, and other matters related to the Site are protected by applicable copyright and other property laws, including, but not limited to intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, use, modify, or post any such contents or any portion of the Site without our prior express written permission.
- Removal and Modification. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, without obligation and without notice to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content present on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, our stockholders, our partners, attorneys and partners, if any, innocent of any and all liability, loss, damages, claims and expenses, including attorneys fees in connection with your breach of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENTS, SAMPLES AND FREE OFFERS ON OR INDICATED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL NOT BE DISCLAIMED, DISCLAIMED, DISCLAIMER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY SITE TO WHICH IT IS CONNECTED. INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN VIRUSES, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF MONEY, DISPUTES, OR SIMILAR), WHICH IS BASED ON VIOLATION, BASED ON WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, LIABILITY FOR THE PRODUCT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. The disclaimer of indemnity set forth above are the fundamental elements of the basis of the negotiation between us and you, the user. THIS SITE AND INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT LIMITATION. NO NOTICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS PRESENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSESS THE ACCURACY AND EXHAUSTIVENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITE WITH WHICH IT IS CONNECTED.
- Limits. All liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in electronic file, form or document is disclaimed. We will not be responsible for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use or inability to use the site.
- Third Party Site. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of the third party websites linked to this website apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or controlled by us for their accuracy or completeness. Inclusion of any linked site on our Site does not mean our approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. This Site and the linked third party sites are independent entities and neither party has the authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you choose to leave our Site and access these linked third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third Party Services and Products. From time to time, we disclose third party linked websites from which you may purchase or obtain certain free samples, offers or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the free or paid products, offers or services offered by linked third party websites. Third party websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, ordering, billing and serving their customers. We are not involved in transactions between you and linked third party sites. You agree that your use of such linked third party sites is at your sole risk and without warranties of any kind by us, express, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages resulting from transactions between you and third party linked sites or for any information present on third party linked sites or any other linked site on or our Website.
- Submissions. Any suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may submit to us (collectively, “Submissions”) should be considered and should remain our sole property and should not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part. Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall be deemed to be the owners of all known and hereinafter existing copyright and intellectual property rights of all kinds and nature with respect to the Submissions and we will be granted unrestricted use of the submissions for any purpose without compensation to the supplier of the shipments.
- General. You agree that any actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly from this Agreement, or your use of the Site or any samples of products, free offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be brought before the County Circuit court of Greeneville, Tennessee, or the United States Regional Court in the Eastern District of Tennessee. You are expressly and in advance submitting to and consenting to this jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of these courts, and you are waiving any claim that Greeneville County, Tennessee or the relevant East Tennessee District is an improper forum or forum inappropriate based on the lack of place of adjudication. This Site is controlled and operated by Christina Chalréo Breault in the state of Tennessee, United States of America. As such, the laws of Tennessee will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and in other regions throughout the Site, without giving effect to any conflict of principles of laws.
¹ Provided they have not been printed and/or shipped.
² Refund amount will be discounted of the shipping cost.